Re: st: RE: Imputed Missing Values with Uvis

From   Quang Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Imputed Missing Values with Uvis
Date   Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:10:52 -1000

Dear Nick and Richard,

Thanks so much for your advices. I highly appreciate it. Yes I do
understand that we need to impute "y" ONLY for observations with
missing values. Uvis, however, imputes "y" for all observations. As a
result, the imputed "y" might has missing value if any of "x" is
missing on a given observation. Thanks Richard for offering an
execellent way of dealing with this interesting issue.

I truly enjoy this forum where any of my question is answered just
moments after it posted. You are GREAT!
Have A Wonderful Day!
All the best,

Quang