st: error using xtserial

From   "joserra coco" <>
Subject   st: error using xtserial
Date   Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:38:11 -0800

I was wondering if somebody out there could help me. I am trying to test for
autocorrelation in panel data using xtserial, and when I run the command I
get an error that says "no observations". I read that this error arises when
some of the variables that I use are string type instead of numerical. But
all the variables that I use in the test -not in the file- are numerical
(float type). Could the error come from any other problem?. Thanks for any

get there!