st: Listing un-formatted dates

From   "Eric G. Wruck" <>
Subject   st: Listing un-formatted dates
Date   Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:33:38 -0500

I have a date variable that is in Stata date -- i.e., the number of elapsed days since January 1, 1960. This variable is formatted as %dm-Y. Is there a way to list the elapsed date values after I've formatted them (I was thinking along the lines of <list, nolabel> but can't find such an animal)? I know I could always format the variable back, or generate a new variable, but this strikes me as somewhat awkward.

Eric G. Wruck
2535 Sherwood Road
Columbus, OH 43209

ph: 614.231.5034