Re: st: RE: RE: Displaying values less than one with a zero in front of the comma

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Displaying values less than one with a zero in front of the comma
Date   Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:27:10 -0600

While we are on the subject, I'd like to see the ability to specify the format of macros generally (globally), with respect to leading 0s, so that one doesn't have to format each one individually.

Fred Wolfe

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125 Fax (316) 263-0761

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/