st: RE: Combining duplicate observations rather than deleting them

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Combining duplicate observations rather than deleting them
Date   Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:45:52 -0000

-collapse-

alternatively,

bysort read race : replace write = sum(write)
by read race : keep if _n == _N

Jake Herb