Re: st: RE: -collapse- versus homebrew

From   Chris Ruebeck <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: -collapse- versus homebrew
Date   Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:24:04 -0500

I'll accept the guess. But note that my example was only twice as fast, so there would still seem to be some point where the more efficient coding of -collapse- wins.

Chris