st: RE: Displaying values less than one with a zero in front of the comma

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Displaying values less than one with a zero in front of the comma
Date   Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:57:36 -0000

As an universal instruction: I believe not.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Seb Buechte