st: RE: Re: Compare two "non-linear" curves (was test and estimates store)

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Compare two "non-linear" curves (was test and estimates store)
Date   Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:31:57 -0000

The Cramér-Von Mises test is used to compare distribution
functions. Is that the problem here?

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Jens Lauritsen