st: Re: ST: npresent/nmissing

From   "Eric Uslaner" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: ST: npresent/nmissing
Date   Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:14:00 -0500

Nick Cox kindly (as always) responded to my query about listing
variables with a minimum number of cases through npresent and nmissing
(which he wrote).  nmissing and esp. npresent are wonderful.  But I was
wondering if there is anyway to hack them to have them place variable
labels on the RHS in addition to the variable names and number of cases
(as fsum does).  Thanks much for any help.

Ric Uslaner
Department of Government and Politics
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742