RE: st: Heckprob and marginal effects question-Economics audience

From   "jyotsna puri" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Heckprob and marginal effects question-Economics audience
Date   Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:33:31 +0000

Dear Lisa,
Read Woolridge (2002). He has special sections on 'Results to report' which will
suit a Economist audience. I believe the typical 'Heckman' type model is covered
in the chapter on 'Selection and Attrition' and he calls the model something else.
(Don't have the book with me.)
HTH
-Jyotsna

Jyotsna (Jo) Puri
Cell and Voicemail: 201-805-1690
[email protected]
Doctoral Candidate, Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics,
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
I ran the Marine Corp Marathon to help educate.