st: -update all- fails with " not found"

From   Laurel Copeland <>
Subject   st: -update all- fails with " not found"
Date   Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:03:53 -0600

After being away from Stata for some months (and moving across the country),
I installed Stata/SE 8.0 yesterday.  I have tried -update all- 4 times since
then, several hours apart, but each time end up with the error that was not found.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there
a way around this?

Complete message:
file not found
server says file temporarily redirected to

Thanks, Laurel
San Antonio VA