st: RE: sample size: linear probability vs probit

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: sample size: linear probability vs probit
Date   Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:59:38 -0000

I think that -probit- and -logit- have
special code to trap those situations.

If you are fitting a linear probability
model by -regress-, that has no sense
of such special problems with binary outcomes.

(a guess)

David K Evans