st: Re: editing adofiles

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: editing adofiles
Date   Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:57:57 -0500

Kit,

      I asked this question not to edit a Stata-written command. It was instead
-dprobclu2-, a user-written command.  I'm not a programmer and would love to
avoid having to do this.  In trying to use this command, however, I was getting
an error that says 'the subcommand post has been moved from estimates to
ereturn.'  This apparently means that some of the commands in the code have been
altered and are thus problematic to utilizing this user-written command (Stata
stops when this error occurs).  To get dprobclu2 to work I need to change this
in the command.  I have tried to locate the author of this command with no luck
so I am left to try to alter it myself.

Regards,

April M. Knill
Consultant, Finance Research Group