Re: st: a problem when copy graphics into word

From   "Svend Juul" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: a problem when copy graphics into word
Date   Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:35:44 +0100

Bin Sun wrote:
Thanks Svend,
I tried your suggestions on the following example:
It does not work.
The countries' name can not be displayed when pasted to word or excel.
When I do it, it comes out right - so from this distance I have no suggestion, except, of course, to ask whether your Stata is updated. My operationg system is Windows XP.
Hoping you get it solved,
Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000 Aarhus C,  Denmark