st: odds ratio using svyologit

Subject   st: odds ratio using svyologit
Date   Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:57:55 +0800

I am using the survey commands in stata to analyse data from the demographic and
health surveys. I am doing some ordinal logistic regression analysis and want to
present the odds ratio rather than the coefficients. Yet the command 'or' is not
allowed following the command 'svyologit'. I would be very grateful if anyone
knows a way to get the odds ratio when running ordinal logistic regression
using the survey commands,or knows a way of manuel calculating the odds ratio?

Many thanks

YP Choi

This e-mail is sent by CUHK WebMail