Re: st: Re: Measures of fit in clogit

From   "TANIGUCHI, Naoko" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Measures of fit in clogit
Date   Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:24:19 -0500

Dear Clive Nicholas :

Thank you very much.  I understand what you recommend, and I really appreciate
it!  Based on the adjusted McFadden's R^2, I had better to think that there is
little difference between 2 models....

Naoko Taniguchi