RE: st: RE: Simulation question

From   "Wallace, John" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Simulation question
Date   Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:46:40 -0800

I too prefer the response/predictor/covariate terminology.  Sometimes
someone will ask if "response" means "independent" - that's as much
conflict as I've ever encountered over it.  I like terms that sort of
have their definitions built into them.