st: bootstrapping average treatnment effect uing cluster option

From   "Dawit Lidia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: bootstrapping average treatnment effect uing cluster option
Date   Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:34:40 +0000

Dear all,

I�m estimating the average treatment effect on the treated (ATT) using attk command . I have multiple observations per group. Observations are not independent and I want to adjust intra-group correlation. The attk as developed by Ichino and Becker does not support cluster option. However, I tried the following and obtained some results.

bs"attk outputvalha con solfert1 solfert2 sodepth2 sodepth3 lnha meslope homedist1 homedist3 rentdum oxtluha tottluha visit age age2 fwfha fwf2ha mwfha landae , comsup bwidth(0.06)" r(attk) , reps(200) cluster(hhno)

The ATT from this command is the same as the ATT I obtained without cluster option but the standard errors differ.

My question is, is the above specification is correct?

Many thanks.
Dawit

MSN Messenger http://www.msn.no/computing/messenger - Den korteste veien mellom deg og dine venner

*