st: Ignore missing values

From   zhou liu <>
Subject   st: Ignore missing values
Date   Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:15:26 -0500

Dear Stata Users,

I am trying to perform 2SLS estimation. I have more instruments than
regressors but there are a lot of missing values in instruments. Stata
would refuse to use the observation with only one missing value in the
instruments. How can I tell Stata to ignore the instrumental variable
with the missing value and just make predictions with other nonmissing
instruments? Thanks a lot.