st: RE: Error Message

From   "David Harrison" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Error Message
Date   Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:01:24 -0000

As the message tells you, the old commands -estimates list- and -estimates post- are now -ereturn list- and -ereturn post-. See the help for ereturn.

-----Original Message-----
From: April Knill []
Sent: 02 February 2005 02:38
Subject: st: Error Message

Dear Statalisters,

        I have recently gotten an error trying to perform two separate
commands on Stata.  It is as follows:

'the subcommand ' x ' has been moved from estimates to ereturn'

x was post for the first task and list for the second.  I can't find
anything about this error except that the error category typically means
invalid syntax.  Does anyone know what it is and how I fix it?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

April M. Knill
Ph.D. Candidate 2005