st: RE: Installation of univar

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Installation of univar
Date   Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:03:35 -0000

Your problem appears to be that -univar-,
the name for a program written by
John R. Gleason, is also part
of the word "univariate", and this
is producing several false positives from
your point of view.

You clicked on

"(help univar if installed)"

but if you haven't installed yet,