RE: st: RE: Standarized Zscore

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Standarized Zscore
Date   Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:31:46 -0000

Neither -zscore- nor -center- supports
pweights.

This seems to be the first mention in this
thread of survey data. Is the concept of
standard deviation well defined for survey
data? If not, the whole idea of a standardized
variable would appear not defined in turn.

anju parthan

> That was really helpful. Is there a way to calcualte
> Zscore for complex survey data. I have information on
> strata, psu, and sampling weights.

Scott Merryman