st: RE: probabilistic interpretation of the word chance in french, english and spanish

From   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: probabilistic interpretation of the word chance in french, english and spanish
Date   Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:49:15 -0500

In French, the word "chance" has a positive connotation. Depending on the context, it means either "luck" or the probability of a positive outcome.

Jean Salvati