[no subject]

Mahdi,

To find the available Stata programs dealing with spatial statistics and
spatial econometrics type -findit spatial-. Not much is coming up... Kriging
et al. I would do in GIS software packages designed to work with spatial
data. 2nd best are other statistical software packages, e.g. MatLab, as
these - to my knowldge - handle large (and sparse) matrices more
efficiently.

Greetings,
Daniel

Jyotsna (Jo) Puri
Cell and Voicemail: 201-805-1690
[email protected]
Doctoral Candidate, Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics,
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
I ran the Marine Corp Marathon to help educate.