st: Re: Scheme setting for graph region

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Scheme setting for graph region
Date   Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:59:53 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, with -linestyle background foreground- I get a frame
around all graphs. Is it possible to control the color and thickness
of the frame with the scheme? The linewidth, linecolor and
linepattern entries in my scheme are ignored by Stata.

#include s2color
linestyle background foreground
linewidth background vthick
linecolor background red
linepattern background solid

I don't really want a thick red frame, this is only an example.

Friedrich Huebler