st: RE: ROY ZELLNER TEST

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: ROY ZELLNER TEST
Date   Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:36:01 -0600

The FAQ "How can I do a Chow test with the robust variance estimates, that
is, after estimating with regress, robust?" at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/chow2.html may be helpful.

-findit chow- will bring up a number of FAQ on Chow tests.

Scott