RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.
Date   Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:53:21 -0500

You may still have an executable problem.  Try:

   update executable, force

To force an update despite Stata thinking the version #'s match.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.