st: frontier command in Stata

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: frontier command in Stata
Date   16 Jan 2005 16:51:16 +0000

Hi,

I am using the "froniter" command in Stata to estimate log linear
production functions. I have suppressed the constant term using the
"noconstant" option. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me
whether I can correct for heteroskedasticity? I tried using the "uhet" and
"vhet" options, but to begin with I do not know whether they correct for
heteroskedasticity in the same way that "robust" takes care of
heteroskedasticity in the "regress" command, and these options seem to be
inconsistent with the "noconstant" option.

Regards,

Sumon

Dr. Sumon Kumar Bhaumik
School of Management and Economics