RE: st: outreg has curious problem with filenames containgspaces

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: outreg has curious problem with filenames containgspaces
Date   Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:29:33 -0000

The second statement is good advice.

I'd put the first statement differently.
The author of -outreg- is not a member
of Statalist, and no one on Statalist
appears to know his current email
address, nor whether he has one.
Those appear to be the only known facts,
unless someone can add to the story.

More importantly, it would be pessimistic to
infer "bug" here until other standard
problems have been ruled out.

Dev Vencappa