Re: st: RE: update: rfl 3.0 (a recent files list for Stata) up on SSC

From   "Dankwart Plattner" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: update: rfl 3.0 (a recent files list for Stata) up on SSC
Date   Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:36:13 +0100

Leonelo,
there was a bug in the uploaded version. I've already sent the corrected file to Kit, as soon as he will make the corrected version available, I will announce this on Statalist. I expect this to happen within the next few hours.
Sincerely,
Dankwart