st: RE: Bivariate Probit Model

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Bivariate Probit Model
Date   Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:33:45 -0600

Paul,

Here is one way, which will save the coefficients as a separate data file.

use http://www.stata-press.com/data/r8/school.dta, clear

forv i = 1/10 {
	tempfile tf`i'
	preserve
	sample 70
	qui parmby "biprobit priv vote logptax loginc year", ///
	saving(`"tf`i'"', replace)
	local files "`files' `"tf`i'"'"
	restore
}
dsconcat `files', dsid(id)

This requires Roger Newson's -parmby- and -dsconcat-.  You can use -findit
parmest- to locate and download the files from Stata Journal 3(3) and 4(3)

Hope this helps,
Scott