st: Re: arch conditional variance specif

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: arch conditional variance specif
Date   Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:34:32 -0500

het(varlist) specifies varlist be included in the specification of the conditional variance.
varlist may contain time-series operators. This varlist enters the variance specification
collectively as multiplicative heteroskedasticity.

It is very useful to read the [ts] arch manual entry for this command since it is so flexible and quite complicated.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html