st: Can anyone on this list tell me where I might find a data base

From   Jon Ebeling <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Can anyone on this list tell me where I might find a data base
Date   Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:54:25 -0800

the data base is entitled negbin.dta. It is used in the text by James Hardin and Joseph Hilbe entitled
Generalized Linear Models and Extensions. I've tried to find it on their reference site at Stata.com, but it does not get downloaded from that site when I download the array of data files they suggest are used in the output of their text. I noticed that they reference this data base in chapters 12 and 13, and there is a specific refence to the data base on page 150.

If anyone knows how I might get this data base I am appreciative.

Happy New year.

jon ebeling

*
* For searches and help try: