st: Relogit & xi3

From   "timmermant" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Relogit & xi3
Date   Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:59:04 -0000

Relatively new user here, so I may be missing something. I'm trying
to test three-way interactions in a rare events logistic regression.
When I use xi3 and logit, I have no problems. When I use relogit with
2-way interactions I have no problems. But when I use xi3 with
relogit, I get an apparent freeze (I've let it run for over an hour
with no results, whereas the other xi3 and relogit results are
delivered within a few minutes with the same dataset). Should the two
work together?

Thanks,
Tom Timmerman