Re: st: US state level boundary files available (messageincludes lotsof text)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: US state level boundary files available (messageincludes lotsof text)
Date   Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:00:47 -0600

Thomas Brundage is reporting problems with downloading the usmaps files
using -ssc install -  or  -net get -.

Earlier, there was a problem with the server is refusing to send the files,
but I believe the it has been fixed.  So my first suggestion would be to
try again.

I believe you will need to use -net get usmaps- since all the files are
ancillary files.

If this still doesn't work, feel free to contact off list.

One last thing - your ado files are fully updated but your executable is not.

 update query
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

Stata executable
    folder:               D:\Stata8\
    name of file:         wsestata.exe
    currently installed:  17 Dec 2004
    latest available:     17 Dec 2004

Ado-file updates
    folder:               D:\Stata8\ado\updates\
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  20 Dec 2004
    latest available:     20 Dec 2004

Hope this helps,