Re: st: xthausman after xtivreg, fe/re

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xthausman after xtivreg, fe/re
Date   Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:29:05 -0000

Katarina,

From:           	"Katarina Lynch" <[email protected]>
To:             	[email protected], [email protected]
Subject:        	Re: st: xthausman after xtivreg, fe/re
Date sent:      	Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:21:36 +0000
Send reply to:  	[email protected]

> no, hausman test is also not working:(

I think people on the list need to see a little bit more detail of
the problem before we can offer any advice. :)

--Mark

> how can I test whether the
> coefficients between FE and RE estimators are systematic after -xtivreg-
> commands? Thanks!
>
> >From: Mark Schaffer <[email protected]>
> >To: [email protected], Katarina Lynch <[email protected]>
> >Subject: Re: st: xthausman after xtivreg, fe/re
> >Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:59:21 +0000 (GMT)
> >
> >Katarina,
> >
> >Quoting Katarina Lynch <[email protected]>:
> >
> > > I wanted to run xthausman test after xtivreg, fe and xtivreg, re but
> > > receive an error saying
> > >
> > > last estimates not found
> > > r(301);
> > >
> > > can one run this test after instrumental variables fixed/random
> > > effects regressions?
> >
> >No, you need to use -hausman- instead.
> >
> >--Mark
> >

> > > thanks!

> > > Jetzt
> > > kostenlos anmelden und �berall erreichbar sein!
> > >
> > > *
> > > *   For searches and help try:
> > > *   http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html
> > > *   http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq
> > > *   http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/
> > >

> >Prof. Mark Schaffer
> >Director, CERT
> >Department of Economics
> >School of Management & Languages
> >Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
> >tel +44-131-451-3494 / fax +44-131-451-3294
> >email: [email protected]
> >web: http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/ecomes
> >
> >DISCLAIMER:
> >
> >This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> >and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> >whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient
> >you are prohibited from using any of the information contained
> >in this e-mail.  In such a case, please destroy all copies in
> >your possession and notify the sender by reply e-mail.  Heriot
> >Watt University does not accept liability or responsibility
> >for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, or for
> >viruses transmitted through this e-mail.  Opinions, comments,
> >conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
> >relate to the official business of Heriot Watt University are
> >not endorsed by it.

> Ungest�rt surfen. MSN Toolbar mit Pop-up-Blocker. http://toolbar.msn.de/
> Jetzt kostenlos downloaden!

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK
44-131-451-3494 direct
44-131-451-3296 fax
44-131-451-3485 CERT administrator
http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/cert