st: RE: US state files, tmap, and seceding

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: US state files, tmap, and seceding
Date   Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:16:52 -0000

That's almost always sufficient but not I believe
necessary. -colorschemes.dta- has
to be on the user's -adopath-. It is possible
in principle to remove the current directory
from the -adopath-, but that would normally
be perverse.