st: 95% confidence Band for Cox proportional hazard regressioncurve

From   "Cheng Shao" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: 95% confidence Band for Cox proportional hazard regressioncurve
Date   Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:28:44 -0500

Dear Stata users,

I am using a cox proportional hazard regression to estimate the probability of not having any ED visit within a 6 months follow-up in an asthma clinical trial.  I want to graphically display the significance of difference between the two treatment groups.

failure = "having any asthma ED visit"
survival time (survtm) = "the period of not having any ED visit"
I have several covariates, x1 -- x8.

This is my STATA code:
.stset survtm, failure(edvisit=1)
.stcox x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 x6 x7 x8 treatment, basesurv(s) basehc(h)
.stcurv, survival at1(treatment=1) at2(treatment=2)

I was asked to add the 95% Confidence Bands to the survival curves of each of the treatment groups (Please see the attached STATA graph file).
How to do that? Anybody can help me? Thank you very much.

C.S.

contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.