st: Re: update

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: update
Date   Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:17:22 -0800 (PST)

Hans,

Type -update- to check which version of Stata is installed. Then you
go to the page below to check for the latest versions of the Stata
executable and the ado-files that can be downloaded.

http://www.stata.com/support/updates/stata8.html

You can download the update files from here and copy them to the
computer without access to the Internet. Instructions are on the
Stata Web site.

Notice that the Stata Web site is not always up to date. The latest
ado update was released on December 9 but the page above still lists
the update of November 24.

Friedrich Huebler