st: Re: Factor analysis and dummy variables.

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Factor analysis and dummy variables.
Date   Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:54:10 -0800 (PST)

Amadou,

Do you expect the wealth score to be normally distributed? The
distribution of the wealth score depends on the distribution of
household assets in your data.

Friedrich Huebler