Re: st: Re: Factor analysis and dummy variables.

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Factor analysis and dummy variables.
Date   Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:30:24 -0800 (PST)

Amadou,

Education of the household head is not an asset and should not be
included in the PCA. Please have a look at the literature to get a
better understanding of the theory behind the wealth index.

Friedrich Huebler