st: RE: two way histogram with two or more variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: two way histogram with two or more variables
Date   Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:13:08 -0000

. whelp dotplot

. ssc type onewayplot.hlp

In both cases, if you tune parameters, you
will get approximations to histograms.

More context at

Graphing distributions. SJ 4(1): 66--88 (2004)
a review of official and user-written commands for
graphing univariate distributions; includes tricks
beyond what is obviously and readily available