st: predicted probabilities

From   "Markiewicz, Agnieska" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: predicted probabilities
Date   Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:56:10 +0100

Hi Statalisters,

I would like to calculate the predicted probabilities of different
outcomes after ologit. Since I have couple of explanatory variables, I
would like to predict the effect on the probability of an outcome
keeping the other variables constant.
Another question is about the odds ratios after ologit. Some of them
look reasonable but some reach 5000 what seems to me strange. What can
be the reason of these results?

Regards

Aga