RE: st: ATE in stata 7, matching

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: ATE in stata 7, matching
Date   Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:17:13 -0000

Here's an attempt at an existence proof.

Manifestly, Kate is able to log on and
send emails. There may be ways of arranging
that and storing at least some of her past
emails for access without notionally assigning her some
file space, but they are difficult for me to imagine.

Richard Williams