Re: st: ATE in stata 7, matching

Subject   Re: st: ATE in stata 7, matching
Date   Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:10:16 -0500

At 04:48 PM 12/7/2004 +0000, Katarina Lynch wrote:

Uhlrich,

I tried your suggestion too but my stata is not recognizing the findit command.
You may have a version 7 of Stata that has never been updated from the original. You need to harass your network administrators to at least do that much for you. They may have no idea that the program can and should be updated (I know I had to do some educating here.) It is probably just a matter of somebody who has administrator rights typing

update all

and following the directions. But if necessary, see

http://www.stata.com/support/updates/

Incidentally, rather than live at the mercy of network administrators and using old versions of Stata, consider buying a copy for yourself if you have a decent machine. If you qualify for educational pricing it is fairly cheap. See

http://www.stata.com/order/

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227