Re: st:ATE in stata 7, matching

From   David K Evans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:ATE in stata 7, matching
Date   Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:21:57 -0500 (EST)

is there a way to get Stata to look for the ado file somewhere else (i.e.
in a folder in which the user has writing privileges)? i've come up
against this issue myself.

PhD student, Harvard Economics Department
Phone: (O) 617-495-5634, (H) 617 - 493 - 1536
Address: Currier Mail Center #554, Cambridge, MA 02138