Re: st: ATE in stata 7, matching

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ATE in stata 7, matching
Date   Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:16:39 +0100

Mark Schaffer wrote:
> From:           	"Katarina Lynch" <[email protected]>
> > I want to perform average treatment effect regression in Stata 7
>
> Will -treatreg- do what you want?
>
> --Mark
>
> > but
> > there is no "match" command there. Are there alternative commands that
> > could be used instead of match? Installing new commands is not
> > working:(

Or do you looking for calculation of the average treatment effect by means of
propensity score matching? In this case

. findit pscore

will direct you to the ado package  -st0026- from the SJ2-4, which should work
for Stata 7. The update of the program -st0026_1- is probably only useful for
Stata 8.

regards
uli

+49 (030) 25491-361