st: Re: User-specified predicted values

Subject   st: Re: User-specified predicted values
Date   Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:58:25 -0500

how about matrix score?

Michael Blasnik
[email protected]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Teorell" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 2:25 AM
Subject: st: User-specified predicted values

I am looking for a way to compute my own version of the predicted values (following a regression estimation), x*b-star, where x is the matrix of data on the x-variables and b-star is a transformed vector of regression coefficients. However, I find no way of computing this particular cross-product using, e.g., matrix accum, and my data set is too big to allow matrix mkmat. Any clues?

/Jan
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/