st: RE: Stata8 - Kaplan-meier graphs - reducing the y-axis

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Stata8 - Kaplan-meier graphs - reducing the y-axis
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:26:29 -0000

Try

ysc(r(0.9 1))

and make sure any -ylabel()- etc. does not contradict that.

Pauline A Rogers MSc CStat (Mrs)