Re: st: Chi Square

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Chi Square
Date   Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:17:51 -0500

At 08:50 PM 11/30/2004 -0600, wrote:
I've infiled a small table of data, of gender, cities, and shoppers in stores.
I am trying to perform a chi test, but haven't found much using suggested
tabulate command.

Any thoughts?
This handout shows how to do some basic chi-square analyses with 2 and 3 dimensional tables:

Related handouts and the data sets used in the handout can be found at

* For searches and help try: